- What is the best backup solution today?
- How can I protect my Servers in the Cloud?
- I need to protect my data on the cloud
- Are you looking for all-in-one solution for enterprise cloud backup?
- Are you looking for bare metal backup comparisson?
Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup is the ultimate protection for your data, providing easy bare metal backup and application level backup for all kind of business environments.
With its unique Ransomware protection features and its unique beatiful User Interface, it can provide you a web platform for Local and Cloud backup management.
Backup as a service at an affordable monthly rate
Companies today are switching to backup as a service (BaaS) solutions instead of setting up and maintaining their own backup and recovery infrastructure. They find it’s just smart business. Here’s why:
- Superior data protection expertise
- Outsource your corporate data protection to a trusted managed service provider (MSP) that has unique access to independent software vendor (ISV) trainings. They invest significant time to understand backup implementation procedures inside and out so you don’t have to.
- Easier management and scalability
- Off-load maintenance and management to your cloud service provider instead of worrying about managing storage at an off-site location.
- Enhanced data safety
Safeguard your data by keeping a copy off-site.
By backing up corporate data remotely, you avoid simultaneously destroying both original data and backups should a physical disaster (like theft, fire or flood) or digital danger (like a network-wide malware infection) occur.
What’s included in Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup
- Secure off-site backup storage
- Hosted self-service management portal
- Full image and file-level backups
- Protection of data on 20+ platforms, including virtual, physical, and cloud-based servers, endpoints, and mobile devices
- Initial seeding with physical data shipping
- Customizable policies with backup schedule/frequency and retention rules
- Customizable compression levels for data being backed up
- AES-256 encryption of backups in transit and at rest
- Wide range of recovery options: entire machine, ESXi configuration, single files and folders, databases, Office 365 items, etc.
- Recovery to dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal, physical, virtual, or cloud environments
- Proactive, AI-based ransomware protection for Windows machines
- Cryptomining protection
Protecting a business’ most valuable asset with Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup
Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup is a reliable hybrid cloud backup solution for businesses of all sizes that protects more than 20 platforms, anytime, anywhere, and faster than anyone else.
Protection for any workload
Streamline your data protection efforts using just one solution. We support Windows and Linux servers and VMs, eight major hypervisors, PCs, Macs, iOS and Android mobile devices, Microsoft on-premises apps, SAP HANA, Oracle Database, Office 365, G Suite, and websites.
Unmatched storage options
Comply with business requirements and industry regulations by choosing the right storage for your needs. Backups can be stored on-premises, in the secure Acronis Cyber Cloud Storage, public clouds, or a local storage provider.
Forget about implementation hassles. Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup is a turnkey, all-in-one BaaS solution, with almost no requirements or special prerequisites for customers. Only a lightweight backup agent is needed for installation.
Simple pricing with no upfront costs
Eliminate expensive equipment and backup software purchases. With Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup, you can protect your systems and data at an affordable, predictable, monthly rate.
Intuitive, self-service web console
Enjoy our solution’s web-based, touch-friendly console to access backups and restore files wherever and whenever it’s needed. There will be no need to contact MSPs to execute basic tasks.
Proactive anti-ransomware protection
Stop ransomware with the backup industry’s most advanced, AI-based anti-ransomware technology that protects files, backups, and the backup agents in real-time. Any files impacted before an attack was deflected are automatically restored.
Fast, reliable backups
Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup utilizes a top-notch archiving technology by Acronis, the result of 15 years of ongoing research and innovation. It allows you to:
- Avoid corruption of backup files, even in case of power failure.
- Resume/stop backup jobs any time, so backups continue from the latest point – even if the machine is restarted.
- Back up systems and files quickly – up to two times faster than the closest competitor.
Complete protection for 20+ platforms
- Windows, Linux, Mac
- VMware, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo, Citrix XenServer, RHEV, KVM, Oracle VM Server, Nutanix Acropolis
- Amazon EC2, Azure VMs
- Office 365: Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online
- G Suite: Gmail, Drive (including Team Drives), Calendar and Contacts
- Application-aware backup for Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, SAP HANA, Oracle Database
- iOS, Android
Numerous backup storage options
- Local disks, NAS, SAN
- Acronis Cyber Infrastructure
- Acronis Cyber Cloud Storage
- Public clouds: Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Any other third-party storage provider
Multiple backup types
- Disks/volumes (with all information required for the operating system to boot)
- Individual files or folders
- System state (for Microsoft Windows operating systems)
- ESXi configuration
Physical data shipping
Save data from your first full backup on a local hard drive if you have large amounts of data or a slow internet connection, and then ship the drive to a remote data center. There the initial seeding backup will be uploaded to the cloud storage. Only incremental backups will be saved to the cloud repository thereafter.
Customizable backup scheduling
Perform manual or automatic backups according to the desired schedule and frequency – monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, or even every 10 minutes.
Flexible retention policies
Set up a backup retention policy and apply it to a specific device or a number of machines. You can store backups indefinitely, limit the number of backups per machine, or specify how long to keep backup files.
Quick recovery to any hardware
Recover Windows and Linux systems swiftly to the same, similar, or dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal, physical, virtual, or cloud environments using built-in Acronis Universal Restore technology.
Self-service granular recovery
Use the web console to search for specific documents, tables, emails, etc., and restore the lost data itself without having to recover an entire system.
Instant systems restore
Achieve best-in-industry RTOs by starting any Windows or Linux system (physical or virtual) directly from the backup storage on your existing Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere ESXi host – without moving data.
AI-based anti-ransomware protection
Prevent system downtime caused by ransomware with a unique, proactive technology that stops 99.99 percent of attacks. Any files impacted before an attack was deflected are automatically restored.
Proven encryption and password protection
Maintain regulatory compliance by protecting your backups with AES-256 data encryption, so only you can access the data.
Secure cloud data centers by Acronis
Rest assured your data is safe and business processes can remain uninterrupted. The data centers that host Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup are Tier-IV designed and have received key certifications, which include ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
Extra Material for Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup
Contact us for more information on how you can get a demo of Acronis Cyber Cloud backup for your business for 15 days.