Ransomware Decryption and Ransomware Negotiation Services
Since you reached our website you may be experiencing the following problems or have the questions below:
- My files were encrypted by ransomware what can i do to recover my data?
- Can I recover my files from ransomware?
- Is there a Ransomware recovery service?
- Where can i find ransomware decryptor?
- The ransomware amount is very high expensive and i cannot pay, is there a Ransomware Negotiator?
- Can you provide ransomware negotiation services?
We can help you recover your files from ransomware encryption fast and with a very high success rate.
Not all cases are able to be decrypted, so you should fill in this Ransomware Incident Response request form in order to see if we can help you.
What is Ransomware Encryption?
Ransomware is a type of virus that encrypts your files using a strong encryption algorithm so you cannot access them.
This means that only the hacker has a way to unlock your files in most cases.
But the problem is that many hackers are incapable, cannot be trusted, can blackmail you and you can never be sure if you will get the solution if you pay them.
It would be much easier if there was a 100% success rate when doing business with hackers, but this is not the case.
Furthermore there is also a chance that the cyber criminal that infiltrated your infrastructure can leak your confidential data, take down your website or harass your employees.
That’s why Tictac Cyber Security has developed a unique approach to this matter with full transparency and minimise the downtime of your organisation.
Can my files be decrypted without the hacker’s help?
Sometimes yes, but this is not the case most of the times.
But there are methods that can be used to save your files and our team can help you research all possible ways to recover your files without the hackers’ help and if all fails, then we can discuss the next steps.
Our protocol is first to freeze time, take backups of your whole infrastructure so we can have time to examine the options we have.
Sometimes after we backup your infrastructure we will be able to identify some things that may help you avoid the ransomware payment.
- We may be able to find a decryptor
- We may be able to find the encryption key of the ransomware
- We may be able to identify that there is a bug in the Ransomware script and we can recover your data without payment
- We may be able to perform data recovery
- We may be able to reconstruct your databases depending on the Ransomware Family and how your files have been encrypted
But even if you decide to pay the hackers you should know if they are trustful or not, because most of the time they ask for huge amount of money, paid in Bitcoin or Monero.
What we have seen is that if your company handles the communication with them and the execution of the decryptor there are many cases that end up badly.
But what can go wrong if I handle the Ransomware Incident internally you may ask?
- Hackers may be still inside your infrastructure and might encrypt your endpoints again
- The IT administrator may do some panic actions due to pressure and destroy the initial state of the infrastructure. In fact we see that in 10% of the cases.
- The decryptor that you buy from the hacker might corrupt the files instead of decrypting them because it wasn’t run according to instructions.
- The cyber criminal might disappear after payment or even get arrested.
- Hard disk or Raid Systems might fail when you have the decryptor, so no files can be decrypted.
We offer a holistic approach to Ransomware that will help you get back to business as quickly as possible and also protect your infrastructure in the future.
What is Ransomware Incident Response?