- How can i save all my passwords somewhere?
- What is the best Password Manager?
- Are Password Managers safe?
- Where can I save all my passwords easily?
If you are looking for the best password manager, then you came to the right place, Roboform password manager is the best way to save your passwords securely and control who has access to them.
What is Roboform password manager?
RoboForm for Business is a secure, intuitive, and easy-to-use password automation and centralized management solution for businesses and government agencies around the world.
Our powerful and robust Management Console allows companies to easily onboard all employees, delegate permissions, deploy security policies, assign credentials, and view reports.
RoboForm uses end-to-end AES256 bit encryption for secure password creation, storing, and sharing. Master passwords are never stored on our servers and all data is decrypted locally.
Forrester Research included RoboForm for Business among five Enterprise Password Management (EPM) solutions that offer “clear pricing, multiple deployment options” that address both end-user and administrative aspects of password
(source “Best Practices: Selecting, Deploying, And Managing Enterprise Password Managers” Forrester report, January 8, 2018)
Benefits of Using Roboform
Here you can find some of the benefits of Using Roboform:
- Deployed to all employees in minutes
- Easy to use, secure credential sharing
- Centrally assigned and deployed policies
- Integrated with XenApp & XenDesktop
- Role-based access permission levels
- Reports on account access and usage